- Preheat the oven to 260C/240C fan/Gas 9. Line an oven tray with baking parchment.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Spray both sides of the chops with a few sprays of oil. When the griddle is smoking hot, add the chops and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until well charred. Set aside on the lined oven tray.
- For the barbecue sauce, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Coat the pork chops in the sauce, on both sides. Cook on the top shelf of the oven for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix together all the ingredients for the slaw and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the pork chops from the oven and run a cook’s blowtorch over them to blacken slightly. Serve with the crunchy slaw.
This lean meat is a rich source of protein, which is vital for your overall health, as it builds and repairs muscle and other tissues.