- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Add the oil to a pan then add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Now add the spring onions, tomatoes and pepper and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile lightly toast the muffins and place them on a large baking tray.
- Divide the mushroom and tomato mixture between the muffins.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese and bake for 10 –12 minutes, then sprinkle with a few chives to serve.
All types of these delicious morsels contain protein, fibre, B vitamins and selenium. This is a powerful antioxidant which supports the immune system.